• Dwight's favorite things

From Bob Roberts@STARFRON/HOVAL to All on Thu Dec 24 08:29:00 2020
    What things are best?

Beats.
    Bears.
    Battlestar Galactica.

I keep toying with the idea of a rewatch. I might need to surf around and find the recommended viewing order for the Mini Series, Episodes, and that horrible Spinoff. I can't even remember the name of it. Caprica? Ugh.

Bob Roberts

---
    Synchronet Halls of Valhalla =San=Francisco= Happy Holidays
  • From Dream Master@STARFRON/CIAD to Bob Roberts on Fri Jan 22 03:53:00 2021
    Re: Dwight's favorite things
    By: Bob Roberts to All on Thu Dec 24 2020 01:29 pm

I keep toying with the idea of a rewatch. I might need to surf around and find the recommended viewing order for the Mini Series, Episodes, and that horrible Spinoff. I can't even remember the name of it. Caprica? Ugh.

Actually, to properly enjoy BSG, you need to watch it completely in order. I know, that's four seasons worth of watching, but I think it's worth it. The spinoff, Caprica, was actually enjoyable. The basis behind the original Cylons is pretty interesting. Plus, the lead character, Alessandra Torresani, well, I kind of had a little crush on her. :)

Brian Klauss <-> Dream Master
    Caught in a Dream | caughtinadream.com a Synchronet BBS

---
    Synchronet Caught in a Dream - caughtinadream.com
  • From Bob Roberts@STARFRON/HOVAL to Dream Master on Fri Jan 22 04:55:00 2021
    By: Dream Master to Bob Roberts on Fri Jan 22 2021 08:53 am

Actually, to properly enjoy BSG, you need to watch it completely in order. I know, that's four seasons worth of watching, but I think it's worth it. The spinoff, Caprica, was actually enjoyable. The basis behind the original Cylons is pretty interesting. Plus, the lead character, Alessandra Torresani, well, I kind of had a little crush on her. :)

From what I remember of Caprica, and it's not much, I remember being disappointed. I did like the arch on the orgin of the Cylons, but overall it just wasn't as kick-ass as BSG.

The Ronald Moore BSG series was one of the greats, I think I would put it up in my top 10, along with The Wire, and Deadwood.

Have you seen For All Mankind on Apple+?

Bob Roberts

---
    Synchronet Halls of Valhalla =San=Francisco= hovalbbs.com:2333
  • From Dream Master@STARFRON/CIAD to Bob Roberts on Fri Jan 22 11:14:00 2021
    By: Bob Roberts to Dream Master on Fri Jan 22 2021 09:55 am

Have you seen For All Mankind on Apple+?

My wife is leaving for Yoga in an hour ... I'll take a look.

Brian Klauss <-> Dream Master
    Caught in a Dream | caughtinadream.com a Synchronet BBS

---
    Synchronet Caught in a Dream - caughtinadream.com