• Southern Ontario Weather (2/2)

    From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Sat Aug 28 01:05:10 2021
    noon. High 23. Humidex 31. UV index 4 or moderate.
    Tonight..Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Temperature steady
    near 20.
    Sunday..Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a
    thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the
    afternoon. High 27. Humidex 37. UV index 5 or moderate.

    End
    $$$$^^

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Sat Aug 28 07:05:14 2021
    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Sat Aug 28 11:35:01 2021
    Oxtongue Lake - Fort Irwin - Northern Haliburton County.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
    70 percent chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm
    this evening and overnight. Low 17.
    Sunday..Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a
    thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon
    then light late in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 35. UV index 5 or
    moderate.
    Sunday night..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening
    with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind south
    30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming west 30
    near midnight. Low 20.

    Barry's Bay - Killaloe.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to
    30 percent chance of showers early this evening and then to
    70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm
    this evening and overnight. Low 17.
    Sunday..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
    chance of showers in the morning and then to 70 percent chance of
    showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning
    and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning then
    becoming south 20 gusting to 40. High 28. Humidex 36. UV index 5 or
    moderate.
    Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the
    evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to
    40 becoming light overnight. Low 21.

    Renfrew - Arnprior - Calabogie.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to
    30 percent chance of showers early this evening and then to
    70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm
    this evening and overnight. Low 17.
    Sunday..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to
    30 percent chance of showers in the morning and then to 70 percent
    chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in
    the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40
    near noon. High 28. Humidex 36. UV index 7 or high.
    Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the
    evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming
    light near midnight. Low 21.

    Petawawa - Pembroke - Cobden.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to
    30 percent chance of showers early this evening and then to
    70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm
    this evening and overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light
    early this evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 this evening. Low 17. Sunday..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
    chance of showers in the morning and then to 70 percent chance of
    showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning
    and afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon.
    High 28. Humidex 37. UV index 5 or moderate.
    Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the
    evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind
    south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 21.

    Western Algonquin Park - Lake of Two Rivers.
    Tonight..Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent
    chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this
    evening and overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light early
    this evening. Low 17.
    Sunday..Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a
    thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in
    the morning then light late in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 35.
    UV index 5 or moderate.
    Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the
    evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind
    south 30 km/h becoming west 30 after midnight. Low 19.

    Deep River - Whitney - Eastern Algonquin Park.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
    70 percent chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm
    this evening and overnight. Low 17.
    Sunday..Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a
    thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in
    the morning. High 26. Humidex 35. UV index 5 or moderate.
    Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the
    evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind
    south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 near midnight then
    light before morning. Low 19.

    Bayfield Inlet - Dunchurch.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
    70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm
    this evening and overnight. Temperature steady near 20.
    Sunday..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
    chance of showers in the morning and then to 70 percent chance of
    showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning
    and afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in
    the morning. High 27. Humidex 37. UV index 5 or moderate.
    Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the
    evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Wind
    southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 18.

    South River - Burk's Falls.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to
    70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm
    this evening and overnight. Temperature steady near 20.
    Sunday..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
    chance of showers in the morning and then to 70 percent chance of
    showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning
    and afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in
    the morning. High 27. Humidex 37. UV index 5 or moderate.
    Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the
    evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Wind
    southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 18.

    End
    $$$$^^

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Mon Sep 6 11:35:10 2021
    Tuesday..A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the
    morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h near noon. High 24. Humidex 27.
    UV index 7 or high.
    Tuesday night..Becoming cloudy in the evening with showers and a few
    thunderstorms. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h
    gusting to 50. Low 14.

    Western Algonquin Park - Lake of Two Rivers.
    Tonight..Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening
    and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing
    overnight. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light late this evening.
    Low 8.
    Tuesday..A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the
    morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning.
    High 21. UV index 7 or high.
    Tuesday night..Becoming cloudy in the evening with showers and a few
    thunderstorms changing to 60 percent chance of showers overnight.
    Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind
    south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 15.

    Deep River - Whitney - Eastern Algonquin Park.
    Tonight..Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening
    and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing
    overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening.
    Low 7.
    Tuesday..Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches
    dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to
    40 in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
    Tuesday night..Becoming cloudy in the evening with showers and a few
    thunderstorms changing to 60 percent chance of showers overnight.
    Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind
    south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind
    becoming south 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 15.

    Bayfield Inlet - Dunchurch.
    Tonight..Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches
    developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this
    evening. Low 8.
    Tuesday..A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in
    the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating
    in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the
    morning. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
    Tuesday night..Showers with a few thunderstorms ending near midnight
    then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
    thunderstorm overnight. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind south 30 km/h
    gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low 15.

    South River - Burk's Falls.
    Tonight..Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches
    developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this
    evening. Low 8.
    Tuesday..A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in
    the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating
    in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the
    morning. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
    Tuesday night..Showers with a few thunderstorms ending near midnight
    then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
    thunderstorm overnight. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind south 30 km/h
    gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low 15.

    End
    $$$$^^

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Tue Sep 14 01:05:06 2021
    Tonight..Showers with thunderstorms ending near midnight then cloudy
    with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms after
    midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight.
    Low 11.
    Wednesday..Cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon.
    High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.

    End
    $$$$^^

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Thu Oct 14 15:35:07 2021
    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Wed Nov 17 15:35:10 2021
    40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind southwest
    20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Temperature
    steady near zero.

    Petawawa - Pembroke - Cobden.
    Tonight..Periods of rain. Rain or periods of freezing rain early this
    evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after
    midnight. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
    Thursday..Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with
    30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to
    40 in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
    UV index 1 or low.
    Thursday night..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind
    southwest 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Wind becoming
    west 30 before morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.

    Western Algonquin Park - Lake of Two Rivers.
    Tonight..Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent
    chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 after
    midnight. Temperature rising to 9 this evening then falling.
    Thursday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers in the
    morning and early in the afternoon. Flurries and local snow squalls
    beginning in the afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Local
    blowing snow late in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50.
    Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.
    Thursday night..Flurries and local snow squalls ending overnight then
    cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 to 10 cm.
    Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming
    light late in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50
    near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 1. Wind chill minus 9
    overnight.

    Deep River - Whitney - Eastern Algonquin Park.
    Tonight..Periods of freezing rain or rain changing to periods of rain
    near midnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 after
    midnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
    Thursday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers in the
    morning and early in the afternoon. Flurries beginning early in the
    afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling
    to zero in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.
    Thursday night..Flurries ending near midnight then cloudy with
    40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind southwest
    20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Wind
    becoming west 20 after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 3.
    Wind chill minus 9 overnight.

    Bayfield Inlet - Dunchurch.
    Tonight..Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent
    chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 late this
    evening. Temperature rising to 10 this evening then falling.
    Thursday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers in the
    morning and early in the afternoon. Flurries and local snow squalls
    beginning early in the afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm.
    Local blowing snow late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h
    gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 3. UV index 1 or low.
    Thursday night..Flurries and local snow squalls ending before morning
    then mainly cloudy. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow.
    Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming
    northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 4. Wind chill
    minus 9 overnight.

    South River - Burk's Falls.
    Tonight..Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent
    chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 late this
    evening. Temperature rising to 9 this evening then falling.
    Thursday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers in the
    morning and early in the afternoon. Flurries and local snow squalls
    beginning in the afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Local
    blowing snow late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting
    to 50. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon. UV index 1 or
    low.
    Thursday night..Flurries and local snow squalls ending overnight then
    mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 to
    10 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the
    evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low
    minus 4. Wind chill minus 9 overnight.

    End
    $$$$^^

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Thu Nov 18 05:05:02 2021
    northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the
    afternoon. High zero. UV index 1 or low. Wind chill minus 9 in the
    morning.

    Bayfield Inlet - Dunchurch.
    Today..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning.
    Flurries and local snow squalls beginning early this afternoon.
    Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating this
    morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this
    morning. Temperature falling to zero this afternoon. UV index 1 or
    low.
    Tonight..Flurries and local snow squalls ending overnight then mainly
    cloudy. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow this evening and
    after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind
    becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 5.
    Wind chill minus 10 overnight.
    Friday..Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming
    light in the afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 1 or low. Wind chill
    minus 12 in the morning.

    South River - Burk's Falls.
    Today..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning and
    early this afternoon. Flurries and local snow squalls beginning this
    afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating
    this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early
    this morning. Temperature falling to minus 1 this afternoon. UV
    index 1 or low.
    Tonight..Flurries and local snow squalls ending overnight then mainly
    cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 to 10 cm.
    Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming
    northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 5. Wind
    chill minus 10 overnight.
    Friday..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind
    northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon.
    High zero. UV index 1 or low. Wind chill minus 12 in the morning.

    End
    $$$$^^

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Sun Nov 21 15:35:02 2021
    Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 3 in
    the afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Wind chill minus 10 in the
    afternoon.
    Monday night..Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening.
    Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 5. Wind chill
    near minus 13.

    Western Algonquin Park - Lake of Two Rivers.
    Tonight..Rain showers or flurries changing to flurries after
    midnight. Risk of snow squalls overnight. Local snowfall amount
    5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to
    70 this evening then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low
    minus 5. Wind chill minus 9 overnight.
    Monday..Flurries ending late in the morning then a mix of sun and
    cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls early
    in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50
    becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 1 or
    low. Wind chill near minus 12.
    Monday night..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the
    evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 11. Wind chill near minus 13.

    Deep River - Whitney - Eastern Algonquin Park.
    Tonight..Mainly cloudy. Rain showers and flurries beginning early
    this evening then changing to flurries overnight. Wind south 30 km/h
    gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 60 late this evening. Low
    minus 5. Wind chill minus 9 overnight.
    Monday..Flurries at times heavy ending early in the afternoon then a
    mix of sun and cloud. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting
    to 60 becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 1
    or low. Wind chill near minus 12.
    Monday night..Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind
    becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low
    minus 11. Wind chill minus 9 in the evening and minus 18 overnight.

    Bayfield Inlet - Dunchurch.
    Tonight..Rain showers or flurries changing to flurries after
    midnight. Risk of snow squalls overnight. Local snowfall amount
    5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to
    70 this evening then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low
    minus 4. Wind chill minus 9 overnight.
    Monday..Flurries ending late in the morning then a mix of sun and
    cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls early
    in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50
    becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 1 or
    low. Wind chill minus 12 in the morning and minus 7 in the
    afternoon.
    Monday night..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the
    evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 11. Wind chill minus 9 in the
    evening and minus 14 overnight.

    South River - Burk's Falls.
    Tonight..Rain showers or flurries changing to flurries after
    midnight. Risk of snow squalls overnight. Local snowfall amount
    5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to
    70 this evening then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low
    minus 4. Wind chill minus 9 overnight.
    Monday..Flurries ending late in the morning then a mix of sun and
    cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls early
    in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50
    becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 1 or
    low. Wind chill minus 12 in the morning and minus 7 in the
    afternoon.
    Monday night..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the
    evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 11. Wind chill minus 9 in the
    evening and minus 14 overnight.

    End
    $$$$^^

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)
  • From Northern Realms@21:3/110 to All on Fri Nov 26 05:05:08 2021

    This reproduction is a copy of the version available at: https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/public_bulletins_e.html?Bulletin=fpcn11.cwto

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Northern Realms (21:3/110)